Publication & Webinar Announcement: National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) Toolkit for Treatment Courts
The National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) is pleased to announce the release of its newest publication: MOUD Toolkit for Treatment Courts supported by the Office of National Drug Control Policy, Executive Office of the President.
NADCP's MOUD Toolkit for Treatment Courts provides practical resources for programs to implement systems to offer medications for opioid use disorder to their participants in a safe, legal and scientifically sound manner. The collection of sample documents and other tools is intended for treatment courts implementing or preparing to implement MOUD programs
The toolkit includes three memoranda of understanding, two letter templates, and an informational brochure for treatment court participants and their loved ones.
Appendix Downloads - Adapt these sample documents for your treatment court program
- Appendix A | Partner Agencies Agreement
- Appendix B | Practitioner Agreement
- Appendix C | Participant Agreement
- Appendix D | Participant Brochure
- Appendix E | Recruitment Letter - Providers
- Appendix F | Letter to Jail Officials
Webinar: Introducing the Medication for Opioid Use Disorder Toolkit
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 | 11:00am PT / 12:00pm MT / 1:00pm CT / 2:00pm ET
In coordination with NADCP, this webinar will introduce the Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) Toolkit, which was developed with funding from the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP). The Toolkit presents practical tools and resources for treatment court teams and will assist teams in their efforts to make critical connections with local jails and treatment providers. The emphasis of this webinar will be on fostering partnerships and developing agreements to ensure access to community-based treatment services and supports for drug court participants.
- Identify practical tools and resources for linking treatment court teams with community-based treatment providers
- Apply information from the MOUD Toolkit to efforts being implemented across the nation